This is quite a readable little volume and it does give a fair bit of information on how to get the trade show booking in the first place along with information on how to best work the show. Hints and tips on business cards, photographs, letters of reference, press clippings and videos showing the work of the magician.
It has a Q and A section. Here are the questions. You will have to obtain the book to find the answers!
1. What is the number one secret of trade show work?
2. As a magician what is the greatest skill I need to develop?
3. How do you start a show?
4.What is the negative part of trade work?
5.How Much Money Can I Make?
6.If you are looking for new corporate markets, where do you look?
7. If you could use only one marketing tool, what would it be?
8. What has been your biggest obstacle?
9. Do you have agents?
10. What magic tricks do you recommend?